Sir Graham Henry may have retired, but he’s still got one very important mission to complete in the Taranaki, a charity dinner in aid of the Taranaki Rescue Helicopter.
Brought to the Taranaki community by Farmlands Co-Operative, Mission: Sir Graham Henry will take place:
- Wednesday 26 November, 6pm
- Stadium Restaurant & Bar, TET MultiSports Centre, Stratford
The evening will be MC’d by McDonald Real Estate director and Taranaki Rescue Helicopter Trustee Peter McDonald. Guests will enjoy welcome drinks, dinner, dessert and an intimate discussion with Sir Graham Henry.
A live auction with all proceeds going to the Taranaki Rescue Helicopter, will provide bidders with some amazing products and experiences, as well as an item worth phoning home about – the chance to have Sir Graham record your own answer phone message.
From being rugby’s most successful coach and maintaining an 83% success rate cross four decades, Sir Graham Henry will share the highs and lows of his career. The man who broke the 24 year curse and restored the All Blacks to the top of the rugby pedestal with the ultimate rugby accolade in 2011 will share his story.
The event has been made possible thanks to Farmlands and the business community.
Tickets are limited for this very exclusive event.
- $100 per person
- $750 for table of 8 people
- $1500 for a table with Sir Graham Henry and 7 people – first booking will secure this table, please call Michelle on 027 433 8304 to reserve.
- If you would like a pilot, helicopter crewman or TRHT trustee sitting at your table please let us know, they will be happy to oblige!
Payments can be made:
- Directly to our bank account – 15 3956 0586572 00, please use your name and telephone number as a reference.
- Via our PayPal system, please use your name and telephone number as a reference.
Michelle or Maree will contact all purchasers early next week!
Thank you so much for supporting our event.