By supporting the Taranaki Rescue Helicopter, your company is ensuring there is a fast, life-saving air rescue service available for our community. Working together we can save lives. In return, we can provide you with a mutually beneficial partnership and work together to achieve mutual business goals. How we can work together:
- Sponsor a Mission
- Pledge a donation
- Nominate us as your Charity of the Year
- Employee fundraising activities
- Encourage payroll giving (a tax-efficient way to donate)
- Sponsor a piece of equipment
Whatever your sponsorship objectives, we look forward to working towards a bespoke solution that caters to your requirements.
- There are many levels that companies can support the Trust that in turn can also help your company promote your community responsibility values to your customers and staff:
- $300 – framed photo of helicopter
- $500 – Supporters logo, personalised framed photo
- $2,000 – Supporters logo; framed photo of the helicopter signed by the crew and personalised to your business; entry in the three month draw for logo on nose of helicopter
SPONSOR A MISSION:
- The benefits in sponsoring a mission are:
- A framed dedicated ‘Mission Sponsorship’ certificate detailing a specific mission, dedicating the mission to your business/organisation. This is a tangible gift to your community that you can showcase to your customers, staff and set you apart from your competitors.
- Three entries into our annual six-month signage draw for six months signage on the nose-cone of the helicopter.
- A framed photograph of the helicopter, signed by the crew and personalised to your business/organisation.
- Acknowledgement of your business in our bi-annual newsletters – this goes to 23,000 families and businesses in the region.
- Use of our official Corporate Supporter’s Logo for your marketing purposes for a 12 month period.
- Each full mission sponsorship is $5,000.